Your support matters
Make a Donation
BiCTech drives innovation, big ideas and economic vitality.
Donations fund our inclusion initiatives:
- Partnerships - Creating partnerships by helping others achieve their goals. Our partnerships seek to create collaborative impact in specific ways and encourage deep and intentional action in the community
- BiCTech ProBono - Making a real, measurable impact by providing strategy, marketing and technical assistance to small women, minority-owned companies
- BiCTech Network Assistance - Encouraging greater diversity and inclusion in the professional consulting community by facilitating programs to connect minority consultants and drive economic vitality
- Digital Media and Branding Event - Teaching small women minority-owned businesses the art of digital media engagement, consumer targets, building a brand, then leveraging it to expand your business, increase your sales, and enhance your credibility and your bottom line all while networking
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship Workshop - Introducing women/minority students to entrepreneurship, preparing them to enter college/workforce and to compete for globally competitive jobs at growing companies
- Analytics and Design Thinking Workshop - Teaching small women minority-owned businesses a solution-based approach to solving problems and how to obtain and derive impact from data.